Friday, November 11, 2016

What a Spellbinding tree, sharing an oldie this Friday.

Good morning and how are you this Friday?
It's that time of the week again when I encourage you, just for the fun of it, to join me in reposting an old creative make on your blog.  I shall add a link below for you to join me and will visit anyone who plays along.  It's all about sharing your crafting journey and looking back at how styles change or maybe don't.  You be the judge!

Today I have the same Christmas tree as last Friday's oldie, but how different is the card?
This intricate tree die by Spellbinders so requires wax paper to get a nice clean cut but does means that you can keep the rest of the card quite simple in style.


For this card I have used Spellbinder M-Bossabilities folder Elegance together with 2012 Holiday tree and Shapeabilities Holiday tags.  The sentiment stamp is from PI Kirsty Wiseman's Many Greetings and the ribbon, bling and ring are from my stash.

I do hope you manage to play along with me, a big thank you for those of  you who do, as always I look forwards to my blog hope over the weekend, catching up with you all.

Time now for me to sign off and get into work.  Have a super Friday everyone, I'll be back later to catch up.




3 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a very fab Christmas Oldie.
Love that tree and your wonderful design also.
Super embosssed background as well.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend even if you do have to work.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, beautiful card, lovely image and I do love the colour combo, very elegant. Bitter cold here today.
Off to link up with you, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think I have this die too Erika, had forgotten all about it. I love the kraft and white together, such a lovely combo and your sweet little hexagonal tag finishes it off beautifully.
Lorraine