Friday, November 25, 2016

Time to share an oldie this Friday, it's festive style again for me.

Good morning and how are you this Friday?
Another day in work for me and I shall be heading there shortly.  I guess it will be another busy one as more and more folk are starting to shop for Christmas.

It has become a bit of a tradition over here to share an old crafty project with you on a Friday.  Today I have another Christmas card for you.


I have a Spellbinder card for you this time and it is the 3D M-bossabilities Rustic wreath.
I have used sentiment stamp Wishing you by Woodware, Ranger distress pens Fired brick and Barn door together with red Stickles.  The other Spellbinder die is Fleur de lis square and Classic petal Edgeabilities.  Finally twine, bling and the button from my stash with paper from Docrafts At Christmas.
I used Versamark in my embossing folder and then added Perfect pearl Green Patina before colouring the berries and finally adding stickles, well it wouldn't be Christmas without a little sparkle!
It would be great if you would like to join me sharing an old/previously posted handmade item from your blog.  I will visit you all over the weekend and share in the love of all things handmade.
Thank you to those of you who join me, I do enjoy my weekend visits to see an older make of yours. 
Mr Linky has been reinstalled for those who missed him last week so please feel free to join me.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend.  Have a good one.


4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Erika, gorgeous oldie, beautifully designed, I'll be along to link up later as I'm on my tablet just now.
Hope you are having a good day, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
brilliant Oldie today and that wonderful wreath is super.
Great designing also.
I will be joining you tomorrow as I had a GD card to post today for the Rudolf Challenge.
Have a very lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful deep embossing with this folder Erika and I have that large sentiment stamp - comes in very handy. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Great Card Erika, lovely to see Mr Linky back. Have a great weekend. I am on catch up with blogs as got rather delayed yesterday with Black Friday.

Crafty hugs x