Friday, November 18, 2016

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, oldie style of course.

I don't know about you, but I don't know where this week has gone. 
I certainly haven't had any real crafting time to speak of. 
It is great that I have a crop to go to on Sunday, it might mean I actually get some more Christmas cards done.
Today, inspired by Marianne's latest makes, I have dug out a little felt number to share as my oldie this week.


These wee Rudolph's were a kit I got at Christmas a few years ago but could easily be made out of scraps of felt, a few brads and a wee bit of thread and ribbon.  I love the rustic feel of them both.

I encourage you to play along with me this week sharing an oldie on your blog too, it can be anything homemade.  Unfortunately Mr Linky ran out this week and I haven't had chance to renew. 
It has been one of those weeks!
If you would like to join in I would be grateful if you just leave a wee comment and I will pop over and catch up with you after work later today. 
I'd like to take the opportunity to thank those of you who regularly join me, I do look forwards to my hop after work with a cup of tea and fine piece.

Have a super weekend folks I hope you have some nice crafty time planned, I certainly will be making time on Sunday.

4 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
oh arn't these so gorgeous.
I love these very fab Rudolfs and they must look so wonderful on your Christmas tree.
Such a very lovely Oldie this week.
Have a very lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi Erika

Well I was ahead of myself with a Friday Oldie :) Anyway I have blogged for you.

Malt bread just out the bread maker. Love those wee Ruldolfs

Have a great weekend

Love Pen x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are so darn cute Erika, lovely little reindeer makes.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad I inspired you to share these, so cute