Saturday, November 05, 2016

It's the weekend time for a creative smile or two.

It's the weekend I would say yippee but I am working every Saturday on my new shift pattern, it is just a short shift for now but I'm sure it will stretch out as we get nearer to Christmas.  Whilst I am away I thought I would leave you with a few creative funnies hopefully to make you smile.
To start it is the 5th of November today, Guy Fawkes night. 
Are you going out this evening to an organised event? 
We have two locally but it will depend on the weather if we go or not.  My eldest isn't interested, another festival that he has grown out of, boo, so we will have to wait and see what the evening brings. 
Whilst sat last night looking for quotes I came across this and thought it fit the occasion perfectly.


How different the celebration would have been if it had been a sunflower, treacle and pop!

I have been full steam ahead on my crochet project this week and therefore my crafty features have a hooking feel to them.  First of all, this is me most evenings.....although the tea might be occasional replaced by something a tad stronger!


This is me at the moment.  Getting ready for Christmas!

This is so me too.  I was crocheting before I switched the computer on to write this post, so guess it is very true.

Finally this last quote is for all of you out there who try and craft with animals present.  I don't know about you but I am regularly joined by a little friend who likes to distract me, sit on my wool, pinch my wool, you know the picture.


Holly hasn't worked this out yet.  I wonder how long it will take her?  It certainly would work in this house and it did make me smile.

That's all from me today, I plan on a little more crocheting later depending on our Guy Fawkes experience. 
Then we have planned a little FFF day tomorrow. 
What is FFF I here you cry?
This is what one of my friends calls a family day out with teenagers.  FFF = Forced family fun!
You will go out as a family and you will enjoy yourself!
Or as my kids think, time for the parents to get their own back.  :)

Enjoy your weekend folks whatever you have planned, I hope you have a good one. 
More from me on Monday.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Well did you go out this evening Erika? I'm always glad when Bonfire night is over as we have a thatched roof! Enjoy your family day tomorrow. I'm going to a dabble day with a friend. I enjoyed your funnies as always. I did LOL at the last one. It must take ages to find them. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, great quotes, hope you all had a good evening out, Kate x