Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Oh Christmas tree, CAS all the way.

Good evening and how are you this Tuesday?
A busy day for me in work today followed by a busy evening.  I am out soon for my youngest first parents evening at his new school.  It is going to be a long night!  Let's hope it is a good one though.

Whilst I am busy I thought I would share you another of Christmas card design that I have been playing with.  I am afraid it is another retake on a style of card from last week, loving my chevron SU punch just now.  It might not be Christmassy but it is certainly getting a look in this festive season.


LIM all the way with me at the moment.  Again I have used my Misti tool with stamps and die from Papertrey ink Tags and tinsel.  The green cord was from a flower bouquet and the green bazzill card is from my stash.  I have used Walnut stain, Twisted citron and Peeled paint distress ink plus black for the sentiment.  I have finished with a little bit of bling.

That's all from me, I'm off now back to school!
I will be back either later to catch up with you all or tomorrow when I have a day off.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

5 comments:

Barb said...

I'm sure you'll have a good report from the school Erika. Your card is absolutely lovely. Great colours and I think the chevron looks great. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Love your LIM card Erika, it's a lovely design, and love the chevrons.
Hope it's all good at the parent's evening, I'm sure it will be, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
another of those brilliant chevron cards.
Love the trees on the bauble too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope the evening went well. Fab cas card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely CAS design and your chevron punch is great for showing the green accent colour tying in the stamped bauble beautifully.
Hope school went well :o)
Lorraine