Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tag you're it....Christmas style of course.

Good evening, where are the days going?  Dark before work and dark after, boo, hiss.  I don't know about your part of the world but it has definitely dropped in temperature here today.  Brrrr!  It's finally coming.  The sky went a funny colour before it went dark, you know that shade in the sky when you look up and think, oh no!  The sort of sky that spells only one thing....SNOW.  That being said it hasn't started just yet.

Have you had a good day?
I had another busy one today at work, stocking up shelves and serving the customers.  Since I've been home it has been the usual list of jobs to do.
I did stop for half an hour just to die cut my winnings from the LIS challenge.  This is one of the dies I picked with my voucher.  I thought I would get lots of use from it.  The wording comes with the tag but as separate dies.


The die is from WPlus9 and is called Christmas tag.  I thought it would be great to use at Christmas to match wrapping paper with card.  I don't know about you but I always run out of tags over the festive season and need to make more as quickly as possible.
Now just to add it to a clean and simple card.  I have had a little play but nothing as yet that I am happy with.  More time required my lord!

I think between now and the festive season my postings may become a little erratic, with my own Christmas cards and presents to make, work and extra hours at work plus all the usually daily jobs, time and energy levels seem to disappear drastically.
Oh the upside I have the hairdressers tomorrow, time for a tidy and cover up.
Then maybe a little creative time later.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have seen a lot of die cut tags with colour underneath this year, must give it a go x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely set of dies and you're sure to get plenty of mileage from them. I love kraft and red together too. Enjoy your evening.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

A smadhing die set Erika, so very useful, we could get snow tonight, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Very wet and very windy here so whilst it'd like that we won't get snow! I like the die tag and especially that you have teamed it with the red underneath. Thankyou for posting about your poppy that your hubby bought for you to commemorate the Somme 1916. I went on the site and have linked up to a solider with a name that is closely connected to our family. I went on line and found out quite a bit about him and have now order his marriage certificate in order to establish if he has any links to our name. It amazing what records are on line now for tracing back your ancestors.hugs Mrs A.

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
wonderful tag and what a very super and useful die to have.
You can definitly whip up quite afew of those so you don't run out this Christmas, and it makesthe work load easier.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.