Friday, November 04, 2016

Oh Christmas tree, how fine you are to me. Oldie style of course.

Good morning and how are you this Friday?
Another day for me in work so without further ado I shall bring on my oldie.


For this card I have used Spellbinder dies, Grand Scalloped squares, 2012 Holiday tree and Shapeabilities Fancy tags.  The sentiment is again from Many Greetings.  The paper is MME 12 days of Christmas and the bling is from my stash.  This is a whopper card at 8 inches, not my normal size that is for sure.

I'd love it if you could join me sharing an oldie this Friday.  What is it all about?
Well, I encourage you to re-post a earlier piece of your handmade works and link up with me below.  
I find it fascinating seeing everyone's crafty journey, how fashions change and even go around in circles.  I shall visit anyone who links up with me below and can't wait to see what project you have picked for this weekend.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who regularly join me on a Friday or Saturday with your oldies, it means a lot to me that you play along.  I enjoy my catch up with you all.

As Halloween is now official done and dusted and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK I thought I'd start and bring out some Christmas oldies.  Feel free to join me but it is not a requirement.



This is very true in retail, thankfully we don't have music in our store.  Two months of wrap around Christmas carols might just send me over the edge!

That's all from me today, enjoy your weekend and I shall be back to check out your oldies later after work.  More from me tomorrow.


2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Erika, lovely oldie, I do remember this one, and it's a great die and card.
Yes Christmas is full on now, my heart goes out to you and all the other folk working in retail as there is not let up, I remember it well from when I worked in perfumery of large stores.
Anyhow, managed to rake around and found a card to share today. Have a good day yourself, Kate x

Barb said...

A lovely oldie Erika. What a super tree die. I can't stand music in all the shops I have to admit but yesterday I had an appointment at the doctors. I had to wait 20 minutes and was so annoyed to find they are now playing music into the waiting room now. It was some of that awful repetitive stuff and nearly drove me mad. Now a bit of Sinatra or Nat King Cole might have relaxed me much more. Have a lovely weekend. Sorry not to be joining in this week. Barbxx