Saturday, November 12, 2016

It's the weekend, whoop, whoop, time to hook a smile or two!

Good morning and how are you this Saturday morning?
I'm just getting ready to go into work but I found a few funny creative quotes yesterday to share with you.
I am still working away on my crochet project evenings sat next to the fire with the TV in the background.  So with that in mind I have again found some more crochet quotes.

I always wonder how my yarn gets into such a mess and I don't even have a cat.


It all makes sense now.  It must be the pesky little yarn monsters! 

You just get your yarn sorted and your hook disappears. 
Who knew that couches like hooks?


My chair that I crochet at also likes scissor, needles and hooks.  One wrong move and there could be a disaster.

Finally, who do you hook for?


Sorry but I couldn't resist that last one.  You can't beat a bit of Lionel Richie. 

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend.  I hope you have a good one with plenty of crafting and creative fun.
More from me again next week.

5 comments:

karenlotty said...

Great Funnies Erika I don't crochet very often but at the mo I'm just finishing off a crocheted reindeer for my new grandson!
Just about to link my oldie

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
such wonderful quotes and so very funny.
I agree with all the quotes as that is exactly what happens to wool, crochet hooks, and such things.
Have your ever noticed cables do the very same thing.
You put them away tidy, and when you take them out to use they are always all tangled up.
I think they get very cosy and snuggle up together.
I have a very old wool holder that you put your ball of wool in so it reamins in the right place.
It actually looks like a Beehive, and is very old as I had it when you could only get skeins of wool, and I was very young.
I see they are now making ones for balls of wool again in a wood.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Evening Erika, great quotes and made me laugh. Have a nice weekend x

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant quotes Erika, it isn't only hooks that go missing, I've been hunting around the hose for one of my needles, have a great weekend, Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great quotes, was at a craft show yesterday so will be sorting out my new stash shortly