Saturday, November 26, 2016

How about a little creative smile?

It's the weekend, yippee!
Time for a little creative smile or two whilst I am at work.  Let's hope it isn't as mental as it was yesterday, boy it was a busy but very quick shift.

This is what I am planning for the rest of my weekend, how about you?


But will I get away with it?

Everyone has baggage of one type or another.
If you are going to carry it around, you may as well do it in style.


And why not?  You never know when that next creative brainwave might hit. 
If you have your paper handy you're already half way there!

When I saw this next quote I knew exactly which type of person I am at the moment.


Before going back to work I would have said I was a producer but now I have less time I would say I am a purchaser.
I guess you either have the time or the money but very rarely both.
Are you a purchaser or a producer?

That's all from me today, I hope you have a lovely crafty weekend.  More from me next week. 






2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What great quotes today, I am both a purchaser and producer

cuilliesocks said...

Super quotes as always Erika, Kate x