Monday, November 28, 2016

So you're a nail tech.

Good morning and how are you this Monday?
Bright blue skies here this morning although it's a tad chilly.  Just the way I like it, dry and clear as opposed to wet and windy.

Did you have a good weekend?
Oh my, work was busy on Saturday, followed by the rugby and a relaxing evening crocheting watching TV.
Sunday I spent most of the morning in the kitchen which reminded me why I don't do a Sunday roast every week.  That being said roast beef and all the trimmings went down well with my lot at lunch time and stopped them picking all afternoon.
I then pottered with a few jobs and more crocheting, the perfect end to a quiet weekend.

Today I have a card for you that one of my friends at work asked me to make for her.  This young lady has a big birthday and is a nail technician.


I have coloured the nail varnish bottle with my copic markers and then added glossy accents.  The file I have made from sand paper and the cuticle tool is made with a cocktail stick.  I have added a few false nails to finish on a glittery polka dot background.

I'd like to enter this into Pixie's crafty workshops snippet challenge as I have used snippets of card, sandpaper and wood.

That's all from me today, I'm off for my breakfast before heading into work with my cleaning head on.  Then it's an appointment straight from work and then pick up time from school.
Enjoy your Monday folks, I'll be back later to see what you have been up to over the weekend.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika what a perfect card for the recipient, fabulous design, you are very imaginative. Very cold here but sunny, keep cosy, Kate x

Di said...

Oh what a clever card this is Erika! Just perfect for the lucky recipient as well. And I love that you used things like sandpaper snippets :)

You didn't say if you want to be in the prize draw BTW, I do ask folk to say a positive yes if they want to be in - purely as in the past I had a few times when the winner actually wasn't interested in the prize so I had to do redraws etc. etc. However, you might not even be interested - just thought I'd prompt you.

Your weekend sounds perfect BTW, after the busy Saturday morning. Roast beef etc. is my fave meal ever!!

Hugs

Di xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a clever design