Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What do points make? Prizes!

Good morning, how are you this Wednesday?
Another real quick post from me this morning before heading into work.
Today's post is all about "toots!"
I have two toots going out to fellow crafters today.

The first to the lovely Bibiana, who runs a similar sharing of an oldie called Throwback Thursday with a prize for the winner.  I was very surprised and grateful to be chosen as the winner for the last challenge and got my prize in the post all the way from the States yesterday.
Thank you very much Bibiana, I love my gift and can't wait to get all inky.  x


Secondly a wee toot to Hels Sheridan from Ink on my Fingers for sending me these wee chaps.


I have been trying to get hold of these birdies since they came out, as have everyone else it seems.
Hels had a spare set that I managed to buy off her.  Thank you so much Hels.

Now if only I didn't have to go into work or do the housework, then I could play!
Maybe I might get a chance later?
Enjoy your Wednesday, it's apparently going to be a lovely day.  Shh don't tell but I think summer may have just arrived.  It might mean gardening later rather than housework mind, well it would be rude not to if it is nice.  Got to enjoy the good weather whilst it is here, don't you agree?
More from me tomorrow.  x

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well you have some lovely stamps there to play with Erika, I bet the housework/gardening won't get a look in, you will be in your craft room creating! I can't wait to see what you create with those funky birds.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Just love the crazy birds, have fun with them, hugs Kate x

Patricia said...

Have fun with your Crazy Birds, love them
Patricia x

Carol said...

Lucky you Erika...enjoy! Carol x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

i am glad that you liked your prize won at my #TBT challenge. can't wait what you will create with them!hugs bibiana