Friday, June 19, 2015

It's FFFFriday again, time to share an old crafty project.

Good morning all, how are you this Friday?
It's nearly the weekend, phew.

It's my weekend at work so an early start for me tomorrow, bet it will be another super fast day though.
Before all that it is oldie time.
Every Friday, just for the joy of crafting I ask you to share an old project with me.
For all that leave me a wee comment below I will visit you too.  If you don't comment I don't know you are joining in and it's always good to share!  :)

Today's card is a little different from my normal cards but sticking on the floral theme.


I have used Personal Impressions stamps Build a flower with love.
The card stock is AC textured card and white card to stamp on.
The flower has been inked using Versa magic dew drop chalk ink in Pixie dust, Pink petunia and Thatched straw.  The "with love" stamp has been embossed using pewter shimmer as has the button, which is then threaded with white shear ribbon.  The corners of the background have also been given the Martha Stewart treatment.

I did say it was totally different to my normal cards, for a start it is pink!  I don't normally do pink.

Today I catching up on the housework and ironing but I do hope to find a little time to craft and bake later.  It will all depend on how quickly I can move!
Have a super weekend and thank you very much to all who have joined me today for a little crafty fun.  x

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Good Morning Erika, fab OLdie, love the large bloom and it is a lovley shade of pink.
I joined you this week.
Have a good day, hugs Kate x

Liz Miller said...

It's fun, sometimes a bit cringy, looking back on cards we've made way back. This one must have involved a lot of stamping, cutting and layering up but the end result is really effective. My mum-in-law kept all the cards I made for her and I later inherited them. I should fish out some of the better ones and join in your Oldie for Friday. Hope you have a good weekend even though it's a work one. xxx

Lau W said...

Hmmm hope you think at me when you make pink cards hihiiii !!
Very nice old friday card of course !
Have a super week-end !
wind here, sun (a little bit), no rain oufff ! But it's not a super spring pfff !
;-)
xxx

Patricia said...

Loving that beautiful flower, it's amazing.
Have a great weekend
Patricia xxx

karenlotty said...

Amazing card I don't do pink either! Will be posting my oldie tomorrow I MUST do some housework tomorrow AND I must make a start on a dress I have the fabric for! May go dancing on Sunday

Carol said...

A very pretty oldie Erika, love the flower. Not got around to posting today yet, trying to spring clean and not getting very far with that either! Enjoy your weekend. Carol x