Friday, November 13, 2015

It's that time again, dig out your oldie it's FFFriday.

Good morning and how are you today?
It was wet and windy last night up here, it looks like Abigail is definitely on route. 
My youngest had a Christmas fair last night so we braved the weather and went for a wee look.  There was some lovely handmade items and a nice festive feel, I got a couple of gifts.
It was blowing a hoolie on the way home.

Have you noticed the date today.....Friday 13th.....OOOOOO!  Lets hope we get plenty of good luck today and no bad luck.  ;)

Today I have another Christmas card for you.


The products I have used:

Green, and white card stock.
Stamps by Waltzing Mouse.
Spellbinder Nestabilities Heirloom ornament 2011.
Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Fiskars and Martha Stewart edger punches.
Glitter by MS.
Seam binding from stash.
Distress ink Peeled paint.

Why not join me sharing an old crafty project this Friday.  You can share any handmade item on your blog, all I ask is that you leave a wee comment below.  This is purely so that I can then pop along to your blog and see what you have shared too.  I will comment on all.

I have a day off today but lots to do having been busy at work this week.  I might also be working on Saturday dependant on what my boys have planned. 

I'm sure if I get up to anything crafty you will be the first to know. 
Have a lovely Friday and more from me tomorrow. 

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These baubles look beautiful Erika, I love anything in the Nordic style and these stamps remind me of that. I love the festive green colour too and the little bit of glitter and bling, just gorgeous.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a fab Oldie today.
Love the colour of this and your wonderful design too.
As Lorraine said a very Nordic look to it.
I do hope your weather improves, but at least it was forecast.
Have a lovely weekend despite the weather.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lau W said...

A superb style for this card !
Have a super week-end Erika !!
xxx

Jo said...

Awful here too Erika.....wet, windy & so cold......but bright sunshine too??? Love your card, the greens are gorgeous & I love the seam binding too. hope you have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

Carol said...

What a beautiful oldie Erika. You've reminded me I have those baubles and the embossing folder and I don't think I've used either on this years cards yet...perhaps that's today's job! It's quite nice here at the moment but was a bit wild last night...I believe Abigail is due in time for dinner so hold on tight!!! Carol x

Barb said...

A beautiful Christmas "Oldie" Erika. I love the reindeer baubles and the green looks gorgeous. A lovely Nordic feel to your lovely card. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

I Erika, love your festive card, the baubles are so lovely and I love the colours you've used, brilliant oldie.
I've played along today, have a great weekend, we have a dine in for the weekend, looking forward to the chocolate fudge pudding, just perfect for a diabetic.....NOT, Kate x

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! Erika, that's one stunningly beautiful card.
I just LOVE it
Have a great weekend.
Patricia X

karenlotty said...

I love your oldie! I'm not very good at stamping and I don't have these particular dies BUT you've inspired me to have a play with Serif (I hope that's OK)I particularly like the colours you have used. I've liked your earlier cards this week. I haven't got the Poinsettia Striplet but I am soooo tempted!. I'll be posting my oldie tomorrow