Friday, August 08, 2014

Sharing an oldie this Friday. Crafty style of course!

Good afternoon and how are you this Friday?  I had to make a quick trip out this morning, hence the later post, messages and jobs done for today, now on to a couple of bespoke cards.
Another missed post yesterday, which seems to becoming a trend.
It was another beautiful day and after getting the jobs sorted in the morning we went to the beach with the dogs in the afternoon.  We didn't stay as long as we would have liked as the heavens opened, the boys and dogs weren't that bothered as they were already wet but I got soaked.  The joys!

Back to today and this is the oldie I have decided to share with you today.


For this card I have used:
Martha Stewart PATP Vintage lace. 
Hero arts Clings stamp Silhouette flower and Treasure the moments.
Zva creative bling in a wheel black.
Plain white cardstock and American craft textured card black.
StazOn black ink.

If you are joining me in sharing an oldie don't forget to leave a message below so I can visit you and see which past work you have picked.  #sharingthecraftinglove.
I seem to have "a thing" just now for black and white cards, I love the simplicity of this Hero arts stamp and the contrast between the two colours.

I'm at work early again tomorrow and have no plans as yet for Sunday.  I wonder what we will be getting up to?
Enjoy your weekend.  x

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Another great oldie Erika , I most get back into thinking what I could post. I thought I'd have lots of time to do things while being off but another has nearly gone. Yesterday we went to Aberdeen and on the way back we stopped at where we lived when we came back from Germany some 28 years ago. We had a lovely walk with the dog along the beach, things have changed there a lot but oh I'd love to move back. And seeing our old house is empty it made it worse, our lounge was up stairs so the sea views were out of this world. Hazel xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
a really fab oldie for Friday.
I too love black and white cards they always look so elegant.
Sorry I haven't played along today,
but I will next week.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Erika,
Love this beautiful card, the flowers are so elegant.
Going through a horrendous Thunder & Lightening storm at the moment with Monsoon type rain.
Oh! well! hope that's not the summer over.
Hazel, Elaine and I are meeting Kate tomorrow I do hope it passes over and the sun shines.
Have a fantastic weekend

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is lovely Erika, the image is beautiful and the white on black is so stylish.
Heavy rain here just now, and so dark, hope the summer isn't over, have a good weekend even although your working, hugs Kate x