Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Rolling along singing a song!

Afternoon, it's looking dreich out again today so it's a good job I have plans.
I got my paint yesterday and settled on this colour.....mint macaroon.  You're surprised aren't you?
It seems to be my colour of choice just now.  Love it.
I guess that means that today now my jobs are sorted I shall mostly be rollering and painting on a larger scale.
With that in mind I saw this on Pinterest this morning and it did make me smile so sharing the fun.


How many are you guilty of?
It has me to a T!
Enjoy your hump day, I'm off to the auctions later to see if I can pick up anything exciting to recycle too.

Living the high life!

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Happy painting! I like that colour...my livingroom, dining room and foyer are a shade of that colour...a grayer shade...sort of a grey/green/blue colour depending on the light!

Hazel said...

Good choice of colour Erika, that will keep you busy for a few days. As you are bound to have missed a bit. Weather has been nice up till now but think that won't last, rather back looking . I have been sewing name tags on for the last few days not only the girls but grandsons too, I wonder who would be doing it if I couldn't sew??? Any way have fun. Hazel xx

Patricia said...

Love the colour ... Happy Painting
Weather been nice here today got lots of washing dry. Ironing board up and definitely been used!!!
Hugs

Patricia xx

Juls said...

Love it :-) xx