Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wishing you a Scottish country style Christmas!

Back again even later today but that is because I'm jam making.  How much sugar?!  LOL.
I have had to go out and purchase jars as when I went looking for my jars hidden from the recycle monster.....there was only one still there.  Mmmm!  You know what happened then don't you?

Would you believe that in Elgin there are a shortage of jars to buy just now, everyone obviously beating me to the jam making.  I ended up at Forres with very posh Kilner jars.  Lets hope my jam lives up to the jars!

Whilst doing that I thought I'd share this simple card with you, letting the paper and the Spellbinders do all the work again.


For this card I have used Papermania 6" pad Christmas in the country together with Spellbinder dies Vintage labels two and Splendid circles.  The stamps are from JustRite Live, love, laugh vintage labels two and the sentiment is from Crafty Impressions.  I have used Distress ink Fired brick and cord from my stash. 
If I hadn't demonstrated with this paper I would have been tempted to 3d foam it and then stitch it with my machine to see if I could get it to really looking like a quilt, that's what it reminded me of when I first saw this sheet of paper.  Don't you agree?

After a morning in work and an afternoon pottering making jam and doing a few jobs I think a nice walk in the sunshine is planned now.  My family have all disappeared dooking as the high tide is on it's way with another beautiful and sunny day here. 
We are certainly getting a summer this year.  x

No comments: