Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Let them eat cake!

Back again with another late post today.  I had an early appointment through in Inverness this morning so it was a chance to do a wee bit of shopping.  I've stocked up on cotton yarn for my next crochet project and some materials for another idea. 
Yesterday I had a super crafty day out trying a new hobby but I'm going to keep you in suspense a little longer as I have my monthly post coming up this weekend over on It's a Creative World.  More will be revealed then, needless to say I went not knowing much about this craft and have come back with supplies to practise with.  Another string to my bow....and that won't help you guess either!  Musical I most definitely am not!

Today I wanted just to share a simple card with you, another LIS style card. 


The gingham card is from Pebbles basic, the circle and sentiment die cuts are from SU and the dots embossing folder is by cuttlebug.  The cake is a Dress it up button....mmmm low fat cake!  (It never tastes the same!)

I've got more hours at work this week and a few bespoke orders to crack on with, plus that ironing pile just doesn't seem to shrink at all. 
I hope you have had a good Tuesday, more from me tomorrow.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika,
What a super, simple card. Love the use of that button
Look forward to seeing what you have been up to!!!!
Hugs

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

I wonder just what the new hobby could be?
Lovely little card Erika, and great button, Kate x

marion said...

Fab card, love this style, it is so stylish made, hugs, Marion