Wednesday, July 06, 2016

No cat in a hat here.

Back again today, a little later than planned.  I had another busy short shift in work today.
I am off out shortly too with one of my crafty pals to go and see Sarah Millican at Inverness.
It is going to be a quick tea here and a mad dash across to Inversnecky for lots of laughs.

Today I thought I would share another photograph of the cat I made,  in yesterday's post, this time with her coat on.  My pal Elaine has named her Gigi.
We have decided that we'd both like a coat like this too.


The coat also has a lovely pleat at the back too.

All the details of the kits are on yesterday's post if you want more information.
I'm off to scoff my tea and get moving.
A very short and sweet post today!
Enjoy the rest of your evening.


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Have a great evening. I used to really like Sarah Millican when she first started but not very impressed with her TV series so interesting to know what her stand up is like now.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh very oh la la, I think she looks a Gigi, fab coat.
Hope you had a fantastic evening, Kate x