Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hook, yarn and stitch counter!

Good morning folks and how are you this Saturday?
I hope you have good weather where you are and that you are enjoying the weekend.
I have a busy day in work today and by the time you read this I will already be there, in the thick of it.
As always today I have a few creative quotes that I found over the last week, with a bit of a crochet theme this time.

This first poem really made me giggle and actually is quite accurate in this house.  :)


This next one not only applies to yarn but also to all crafty stash.  Do you ever admit to exactly what you spend?


MMmm again, not in this house!

Finally this is what the weekend is all about.  Doing something that makes you happy.


I hope you are doing something that makes you happy this weekend?

I've got another busy weekend, with work and an Abba tribute band on Saturday, then my boys are Airsofting again on Sunday.
Have a good one folks and more from me again next week.

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Made me smile too, enjoy your weekend x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika great quotes again this week. The crochet poem is fabulous and I love the baby's expression.
You have a great night out, Kate x

Carol said...

Made me smile too, love the poem. Carol x

Barb said...

Great Saturday funnies. The expression on the baby's face is wonderful. Barbxx

Cara said...

Fortunately hubby isn't very observant and so I can claim to have had most things for a while, not sure if he's noticed yet that it takes up a LOT more space than it used too! Have a great weekend. Cara x

karenlotty said...

I love these, especially the poem. Loved your oldie on Friday. I must get out some crocheting for a change

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The poem is fantastic, love it. Hope your weekend turned out ok, we've been away for a couple of days so I'm catching up.
Lorraine