Saturday, October 03, 2015

It's Saturday, time to tickle that creative funny bone.

Good morning and how are you this Saturday?
I'm off work today, yippee, time with my boys. 
We are waiting to see what the weather does before we decide what to do although my youngest has a friend in hospital so we will be visiting her at some point. 

Today I have another material themed funny bone.  These are what made me smile yesterday.

Ever called your sewing machine for not doing what you want it to?  I have. 
Oh and yes, I know it is the operator and not the machine but it doesn't stop you behaving like the Tasmanian devil does it?
This is obviously a very smart parrot.

Now the weather outside has definitely not been frightful this week and I was contemplating keeping this one till nearer Christmas but it did make me smile.  Lets hope I haven't jinxed the weather.


I think this is a good plan for the run up to Christmas as the dark nights and winter draws in.  You could be doing far worse.

Finally have you ever suffered from this?


I think I have, but not as much as some of my friends.........you know who you are!

That's all from me today.  Have a super weekend whatever you have planned.
Before I go I have finished my project, I shall share it with you next week.  One Christmas present down, lots more to go.

Back soon, happy crafting. 

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Another great collection of quotes Erika. Much cooler here today and no sun, Kate x

karenlotty said...

Your funnies do make me smile I especially liked the Christmas themed one today

Carol said...

Great quotes again Erika....have called my sewing machines some awful things in their lifetime, though they've not seen the light of day for some time now! Hating these dark mornings since I got home and can't wait for the clocks to change! Carol x