Sunday, June 08, 2014

Posting on a Sunday?! What crafty news could I want to share?

I was going to say good morning but I've just checked the clock and by the time I've finished this post it will be after lunch.  How is your weekend going?

Nothing crafty to show here, well that is not totally true as I thought I'd share my recent book purchases.  I think I might have a few more projects up my sleeve!



How cute are those animals and the little bags?
Now can I understand the patterns.......it might take sometime!  

Oh and remember the stamp set from earlier in the week?


I love the twirling circle at the bottom.
I hadn't planned to make jewellery initially I have other ideas which will incorporate with what I already do. 
There just isn't enough hours in the day to achieve everything and I'm picking up some extra hours at work next week.

What to do first this lovely Sunday afternoon?
I think getting off the computer and enjoying some of the lovely sunshine would be a good idea.
Have a super Sunday and I'll be back tomorrow.  x

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh you are keeping yourself right crafty Erika, will look forward to your makes, enjoy the day, hugs kate x

Patricia said...

Good morning Erika,
Loving the look of the makes in those books. Looking forward to seeing the "animals" and what will you create using them???
Wow! Is there no stopping you ....... Jewellery now!!!
Have a great day
Off to get my bag packed, we leave for home today
Hugs
,
Patricia xx