Friday, August 23, 2013

Today I shall mostly be saying a great big THANK YOU!

Hi folks and having got home from a busy morning at Marks, it's dine in weekend....need I say more.  Dine in is always very busy.  It is a good one this time with lovely steak and chicken, profiteroles or strawberries!  Nomn, nomn!

Whilst I wait the arrival of the Harley bikers for afternoon tea I thought I'd pop on and do a quick post.  Look what exciting parcel was waiting for me when I got in at lunch time....


Want to see more?
The lovely Elaine was having this fantastic giveaway on her blog.  You should pop and see her work, her cards are fabulous.  I would go so far to say her colouring in is stunning.  I keep saying I want to meet up so we can have a colouring session and swap some crafty ideas.
I can't believe Mr Random chose me...have a wee peek what I got.....


Now with that picture you don't really get the true impact of the glorious sparkly nature of this box so here is a better look...


Isn't it just wonderful?
Thank you so much Elaine for you generosity, I look forwards to playing with these wee beauties....mean time I shall just stroke them!  LOL.  Does it make me a bad person?!

I'm going to shoot off now as I can here a rumble in the distance and that might be the Harleys arriving. 
I've got a night out later this evening too and then back into work tomorrow.
Have a super weekend guys and don't forget if you are near The Papeterie in Aberdeen on Sunday between 11 and 4 p.m. pop in and say "HI!" 
It would be lovely to see you.  x

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!