Thursday, August 08, 2013

A Spellbinding box...but what's in the box?!

Morning.  Today I want to share the last of my demo samples from Aberdeen.  Not a card to finish with instead I have a box.  This box was inspired by the lovely Becca at Amazing Paper Grace, in that I have used the same die cut, but that is where the similarity ends.

From the top...


And the side....


For this box I have used Spellbinder grand die Hexagon Petal envelope together with Celtic motifs and Decagons.  The paper is from Papermania again and card stock plus bling from The Papeterie.  The box is made using an envelope die at the top and bottom then surrounding with two strips of card stock which is then covered with paper.  Satin ribbon from my stash.

I love this shape of box and it makes a change from a pillar box or square, as for what's in the box....well that would be telling!!

That's all from me today, with my washing machine now in full flow and a new iron.....I am again away to give Widow Twanky a run for her money.  Have a super Thursday.  x

No comments: