Wednesday, August 07, 2013

A little tartan Spellbinding magic for you.

Afternoon already and it's a dreich dull day here in the North of Scotland.  Perfect crafting weather!
Today I want to share with you this card from my Aberdeen demo.


From another angle...


For this card I have used Papermania Christmas in the country together with Spellbinder dies Jewel Flowers and flourishes and Vintage labels two.  The sentiment is from JustRite Live, love, laugh vintage labels two.
To make this card you need to cut a 8½ x 4¼” piece of card stock and score it at 5½”.
Cut two pieces of patterned paper in 5¼ x 4″ and 2¾ x 4″ and add to above card.
Take an 8 x 3″ piece of card stock and score at 4″.
I cut a piece of 3¾ x 2¾” patterned paper and add to above card.  Attach two cards together.
Finally add your centre piece. 

It looks affective but is really easy to put together.

That's me finished my morning at work so now I have a card order to complete then some exciting catch up time with my new iron!
It looks like hubby has managed to fix my washing machine too, so Widow Twanky watch out....I'm about to give you a run for your money.  Typical today with the weather pouring with rain.
I had to smile as I'd just persuaded hubby to fix the old part back on the machine and patch it up so I could getting rid of some washing........he'd just finished as the new part arrived in the post...s*d law...or what?
He wasn't impressed but I did smile.  I knew if he made a temporary fix the part would arrive. 
Anyway folks enough of this chat I better go and crack on.  Enjoy your "hump day!"

No comments: