Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What is Stampin up?

I was going to do a different post today but after yesterdays feedback I thought I'd best answer this question first.....what is SU.
I like to describe it as party plan for card makers or think Tupperware for crafter's! 
It was started in America and you can see the history here. 
Basically it is a good quality stamping company that produces fine crafting products that all match (this to me is the major selling point) with a website and catalogues, but it is mainly run on a party plan system.
The stamps are sold in sets that have coordinating papers, pens, inks, ribbons, buttons etc.. that all match the colour combinations.  All the hard work of matching colours, patterns and stamps is done for you, with a less is more approach to card making.  They also do punches, die cuts and embossing folders that also coordinate, along with many other accessories.
Basically a card makers paradise all in the comfort of your own home with like minded friends invited.
Here is the UK site for further details or my contact is Kate.


Oh my their latest catalogue is fabulous!  (Must be said like Sharon Osbourne!)
Don't take my word for it have a look at the website and get a feel for the products.

What am I doing today?
This morning a little of the usual housework then I'm having a bit of a treat. One of my good pals Gill bought me a voucher for my birthday to have a beauty treatment so later this morning I'm off for a massage.   #chillaxe.
Then I have an appointment with ironing and poppy's, but not necessarily in that order!
Enjoy your Tuesday and I hope I've answered your questions.
Happy crafting.  x

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Beautiful Erika, sure you were that before but you certainly will be after your "pampering session"
Had Hazel asking if I knew what SU was kept her right on that. I love there stuff. I have won quite a few competitions where there goodies was a prize. Tried to find a demonstrator round this neck of the woods but no luck. However Elaine and I have organised a "Workshop" at the Tearoom Workshop with a lovely demonstrator we met at the SECC. She is coming through from Glasgow in February 2014 to do it.
Have a great day with the Ironing and the Poppy`s

Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Erika, I did know what SU was and have wondered how the products can be purchased, now I know. I must go on to their site and have a look see and find a contact person in my neck of the woods.

Ah pampering, I remember it well from the dim and distant past, I hope you enjoyed it and feel the benefit, hugs kate x