Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spellbinders all the way, that's just rite!

Morning all, a lovely bright sunny morning here in the North of Scotland, long may it last. 
Today I am catching up on a few bespoke orders having done today's jobs then hopefully I might get in some crocheting later.
This is the card I made for my Aunt's birthday which was yesterday I am loving the range of Just Rite stamps that are designed to work with Spellbinder dies.


I have used card stock from The Papeterie in Aberdeen, A4 embossing folder Interlocking circles by Sue Wilson together with Spellbinder die Vintage labels two, Just Rite stamp set Live, love, laugh vintage labels two, bling and ribbon with a bow from my stash.

I love the simplicity of these cards letting the dies and stamps do all the work for you.

That's all from me today, short and sweet.
I'm away now to put my thinking cap on and crack on with a selection of bespoke cards. 
Enjoy your Tuesday.  x


4 comments:

Hazel said...

Love this card Erika , Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Another wonderful card Erika, love dies and stamps, hugs Kate x

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, I have recieved the dies, just waiting for the stamps now and then I can start copying you lol
x

Patricia said...

Another fantastic card Erika, I love everything about it.
I see that Sister of mine is still beating me here even if she is off across "The Pond"
Look forward to seeing what you come up with for your cards
Hugs

Patricia xxx