Monday, April 30, 2012

Gorjuss!

Hi folks it was my turn over on It's a Creative World today and I have posted this frame I made for my trip out to Aberdeen.  I am really enjoying being a member of the Creative World team, so many different creative girls with loads of top tips and ideas.  If you haven't had a wee look at the blog I can recommend a trip over there.

Back to today and after beautiful sunshine over the weekend we are back to a grey and dreary day up here in the North of Scotland, so lets brighten the day up a wee bit.


I have used Spellbinder grand die Labels 23 to create the frame and the tag is from Shapeabilities Fancy tags 3.  The Gorjuss stamp is called "Alice" and the leaves and butterflies are from another Gorjuss set Hang me up to dry.  The script stamp and sentiment are from Personal Impressions by Marion Emberson.  Finally I have coloured with Distress ink Vintage photo and copics, with red satin ribbon from my stash.

I had fun creating this frame and love the grand dies....lots of possibilities on a larger scale....let your imagination run wild!  I'd love to hear what you've used yours for.....
Enjoy your Monday I'm away now to crack on with some Order of Service booklets, mind you I can feel a cup of tea coming on before I start.

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

absolutely stunning erika...hugs kath xxx

Shazza said...

love this Erika, GORJUSS!!!

trish said...

Beautiful colours on a gorgeous frame. Fair enjoyed your demo an Saturday at the Papeterie.

Lau W said...

Fantastic card, this image is wonderful !
xxx