Thursday, April 26, 2012

Boxing clever!

It's wet and windy here in Scotland today, in fact up here there is a word to describe this sort of day and it is DREICH, it's a great word and means a combination of dull, overcast, drizzly, cold, misty and miserable weather...fits today to a tee. 
A fine day to be in the warm crafting.

As I am coming up with some ideas for this weekend I thought I'd share another couple of boxes I've made with the Spellbinder dies; Square petal top box and Square bracket edged box.  I love these boxes as they're so quick and easy to put together.
Due to the time of year I've kept to simple colours with of course Wedding season in mind.



I have also used Spellbinder Shapeabilities Foliage, Parisian Motifs, Ribbon buckles and Spiral blossom 1 together with M-Bossabilities Hearts.  Finally adding a few pearls to accent and a wee bit of white satin ribbon.

Have a great Thursday I'm away to pour myself a fine cup of tea and get cracking with some crafting...bring on the mojo!

3 comments:

Lau W said...

The weather is baaaad here too, pffff !
Your boxex are wonderful, soft and delicate, love b&w !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie they look so posh and very striking hugs pops x

Catherine said...

Cute boxes, so pretty.....