Saturday, April 07, 2012

What's in the box?

Today I am having a girlie day out with Christel and Tina at "Girls just want to have fun" at the Papeterie in Aberdeen with the lovely Kath, Debbi and Anne.  A day of crafting with friends, chatting and snacking with maybe a few giggles on the way.  Can't wait.

Whilst I'm away having fun I have another Spellbinding box for you....this one is the Grand die Square petal top box and comes complete with swirls and a lovely tag.


I have also used American craft cream and black paper plus PI stamp Love story script.  The little flowers are from the other box die set I showed you yesterday and the big flower on top is Shapeabilities Spiral blossoms 1.  Ribbon and bling from my stash.

I am loving these box grand dies and they're so easy to put together. 

That's all for today I'll be back tomorrow with news of my fun day out. 

I'd like to wish you all the very best over this EASTER weekend, have fun whatever you are doing.  x

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous box, love the black and white together.....

Kat said...

Another gorgeous box Erika, love this one too.

Kat x

trish said...

Beautiful box for a small gift.

Lau W said...

Superb box, love these colors together, so chic !
xxx

Lau W said...

Happy Easter ! :-))