Monday, April 09, 2012

Girls just want to have fun!

I did promise I would show you what we got up to at Girls just want to have fun on Saturday. 
Here is the class we did with the lovely Debbi.

A journalling book. 
I had great fun getting all inky with this book and look forwards to filling it.
A great Steam punk project.

Today I have mostly been getting sorted for a couple of days with my boys but I have also been into Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin to sort out my next day of classes for the 21st of April.  I hope to be doing one class with the new Spellbinders and another with stamping....mmmmm what to do?
Better get my thinking cap on!

Anyway I have a mountain of ironing and tea to sort so I'm afraid it's another short post for me today.
I hope your Easter Monday is going well.
The weather here started off beautiful this morning but the sky has now gone very dark and the heavens have opened, typical April weather me thinks!  Fine for staying in and crafting shame my ironing won't do it's self.

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Happy Easter monday !
Love your notebook, the design is wonderful, very nice work !
xxx

Catherine said...

Fab altered book... love the red strip down the side...

Shazza said...

looks great!! My ironing is also calling, trying to put it off though x