Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter

Hi everyone and I hope you all are having a super Easter Sunday. 
We've had our Easter egg hunt in the garden and my joint of beef is in the oven cooking, yum! 
Today I am having a day off posting crafty ideas...I have been banded by the family from entering my Craft Zone!  Boo! 
I have sneaked on the lap-top to just wish you a great day and enjoy your chocolate eggs. 
We're off for a nice walk after lunch and then back for a film, popcorn and chocolate....not necessarily in that order.

Yesterday I had a fabulous crafty day at the Papeterie in Aberdeen with the Girls just want to have fun gang.  I'd like to thank Kath, Debbi and Anne for a super day and great projects.  Plus a big thanks to Christel and Tina for their great company throughout the day.  I will share what we got up to later in the week meantime I better go and pop my Yorkshires in the oven.

Happy Easter.

3 comments:

Wiccababe said...

as always Erika it was great to see you - glad you enjoyed your day yesterday - hope you've had a good Easter
Debz
x

HoneyB said...

Was great fun yesterday Erica :) Thanks for the giggles and your company :)
Lyn x

Kirsti said...

Hope you had a great Easter Erika...and didn't eat too much chocolate....xx