Monday, April 16, 2012

To have and to hold!

It's Monday and I have my youngest back to school and my hubby back to work today.....just one more to go! 
Did anyone else find it difficult getting up and at it this morning?  I did.
For some reason I'm aching today, bizarre as I have no reason to, maybe another cup of tea will help then I must crack on. 
I have a few card orders for my hubby of all people to do today so I better get them done.

First I was asked recently for a 6th Wedding Anniversary card by a friend in the village. 
Did you know that the Calla Lily was the flower for this celebration?
Here is my card, another less is more type......


The image is by June from Card making downloads and I have layered 3 together.  The seam binding is flat by request threading it through the card rather than knotting.  The image is layered on black card and stitched by machine.  The lily's are coloured with copic markers.

To just give you a heads up I will be at Papercrafts Boutique in Elgin on Saturday teaching two classes, one with clean stamping techniques and the other using some of the new Spellbinding products.  As far as I am away there are still a couple of places available and I will be back later in the week with a little sneak preview.  If you have any queries contact Kate here.

Have a super Monday.

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Wow ! This card is so elegant, perfect for a wedding !
xxx

marion said...

This looks gorgeous ! HUgs, Marion

Catherine said...

Beautiful elegant card....