Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm so late!

Hi, I've had a lovely day crafting in Elgin with a great bunch of ladies. 
Thank you all for making today so much fun.
So just a quick post from me tonight with another of my hubby's work colleagues cards...

The brief for this one was "I'd like a forest with a wood cutter and a helicopter hovering in the background!"
Needless to say he hasn't got all that. 
"Less is more my dear!"


Again I used my Cricuit cartridge Paper Dolls dress up together with scraps of card.  I drew and cut out the trees, the background is Distress ink Stormy sky and the grass is Distress ink Crushed olive, Pine needles and Peeled paint with a stamp from Marion Emberson. 

Short and sweet for me today I'm away to watch Britain's not got talent with my boys, top Saturday night entertainment!
Have a good night.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fan card, love the little character.....

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card erika and OMG been there done it with the commission cards and yes less is definitely more..enjoy what's left of the weekend..hugs kath xxx