Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WOYWW 149

Hi I can't believe it's Wednesday again, doesn't time fly when you're having fun?!
My desk for you today......


I have some cards I am in mid flow with.  Some lovely black lace I picked up in Aberdeen at the Papeterie on Saturday.  My wee hoose, which I love, is my final project from Girls just want to have fun.  The kit was designed by the lovely Kath, it will be super when I have finished it.  All the bits and bobs are to add to the house then I'll need some photos to add the final touches.

Why not pop over to Julia's blog and find out what everyone else is up to today.  You can't beat a good old snoop and there are some fabulous crafty spaces out there in cyber land.

I may not have Internet access over the next couple of days so I'm afraid I will be having my wee wander around later in the week, playing catch up.  Have a great hump day and thanks for popping by.

9 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Love the bits all ready to go on cards and the house! So much creativity! Have a happy Wednesday x

okienurse said...

busy looking desk. I look forward to seeing the finished house. Vickie @106

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, that house is going to look amazing, for sure. A true work of patience and skill!!

I have enjoyed looking at your space
Have a good week and happy hopping!
#32

Miriam said...

Ooh, looks like you are going to be busy!

#148

dottielottie said...

Your wee hoose looks like it will be an interesting and fun project.I hear about the Papeterie and girls just want to have fun as I follow the crafty cuttings of wiccababes blog.Wish I lived near enough to pop in to the shop and join one of their workshops.Happy crafting
Hugs
Lottie x

May said...

Fabulous, I saw this on Kath's blog. It sounded a fab day, I live to far away or I would have been there, Fabulous makes also on prev posts, Hugs May x x x No15

Shazza said...

ooh I have one of those wee hooses here, I am waiting for inspiration to strike :-/
Hope you are well
x

CraftygasheadZo said...

That little house is super! Take care, it's Thursday now so I'm late but I can never get through the list in one go! Love Zo xx 75

SophieNewton said...

Love the little house
Sophie x
No.79