Monday, April 02, 2012

Fluttering by.

I had a lovely day out at the Papeterie in Aberdeen yesterday getting all creative with the lovely Andy Skinner, a picture to follow. 
All I'm going to say today is we all got down and dirty! 
Not to mention things got a little "steampunky!"
A great class was had by all and I now NEED more fine crafting products.  Notice I say need and not would like, bad so bad!  ;)

Anyway back to today's card...


Product list;
K & Company papers Spring Blossom.
Spellbinder shapeabilities die Mix'd media elements for tag.
Stamps;
Stampers Anonymous Attic treasures and Marion Emberson It's all in the words.
Coloured with Le Plume alcohol pens, Distress ink Vintage photo and Diamond stickles.

I love this butterfly stamp which surprises me as I am not normal a butterfly person.  The Spring K & Company papers work so well with the butterfly theme covered in lovely bright flowers.  I also can see me using the little tag from Spellbinders too it's just the best size for adding a wee sentiment.

That's all for me today I will take photo's later of yesterdays class to share, don't forget I have candy up for grabs on April the 1sts post if you are interested in some free crafty stash?
Have a super Monday and I'll catch you again tomorrow.

5 comments:

trish said...

The butterflys are beautiful,really pretty colours. Glad you had a great day out, looking forward to seeing what you made.

Lau W said...

Oh love butterflies ! your card is superb, as always !
xxx

Shazza said...

this isreally pretty Erika x

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too, and you know I love Butterflies huggles Pops x x x

Juls said...

really pretty! Hugs Juls