Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sugar bowl challenge 82

This fortnight the Sugar bowl sketch is provided by the lovely Maria with the theme scrolls and swirls.
Here is my interpretation of the sketch...


I have used papers by Prima Jack and Jill, paper doily, Spellbinders circle die, Zva creative bling, Sizzix butterfly die, SU punch mini tag and matching stamp sentiment, twine from stash, coloured with prisma pencils and Distress ink Vintage photo.  Sugar Nellie stamp Fashionista.

And the sketch.....


As you can see I've played around with the sketch a bit to fit my image in.
Up for grabs are 4 of your choice from Sugar Nellie stamps increasing to 6 if we get more than 100 entries in the challenge. 
As I always say at this point, you've got to be in it to win it!
Good luck and happy crafting.

11 comments:

Kirsti said...

Oh this is just so cute Erika...Hope you are enjoying the peace now the kids are back to school...x

Lau W said...

Oh so cute ! Your card is very nice, as always !
xxx

Shazza said...

this is stunning Erika x

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is a stunner!! you have coloured this beautifully Erika....Love it!!

Ali x

Pat said...

Hi Erika...I love this card! You've become quite proficient w/those pencils on kraft paper. I tried it once and have been too chicken to try again! But I may have to...I just love the look! Your design work is fabulous too...I love the doily w/the polka dot paper in the middle1 Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Erika..my favourite colours too :)
And Fashionista is another of my favourite stamps!!
Sadly, I scratch next to Pat in the chicken coop..colouring on kraft is so not my strong suit!

Hugs Elaine xx

Fiona said...

oooh I love Fashionista and I had her coloured aswell but went for the other one...gorgeous Erika!!

Fi
x

Lilian said...

Erika, stunning work with the pencils! :) Gorgeous card and I do love your pearly swirls and butterflies. Happy weekend!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous...

Love the colours that you have chosen just fabulous...

Have a fab weekend huggles Pops x x x

mixamatoasties said...

Love that card Erika, it's gorgeous.

I must ink up Fashionista again very soon.

xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brillaint card Happy crafting Ginny