Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hang out your bunting!

Hi folks back again, did I mention that today I'm in Aberdeen at the Papeterie?  I know I did, once or twice!  Play the other record I hear you cry but on the upside if you are reading this you are possibly are not at work today. 
Anyway whilst I'm away having fun playing with some fine crafting products from Personal Impressions I thought I'd be good and share my first card. 
Now with this one I was thinking "Less is more!"
I love this trend for minimal cards, right up my street.


I have used Spellbinder M-bossibilities Garden delight, Hero arts stamp set Friendly flags, paper from MME 6" pad Everyday flair and sentiment from Marion Emberson On your Special day.

I am loving the new M-bossibilities and the fact you have two designs with an "innie and outie" of both is great.  I know that is not a technical term but where would be the fun in that...isn't it all about just playing with the products and having fun?!

Got to also love the new Hero arts flags, even though bunting has been big for a while I'm still a big convert.  There is something typically British about bunting and in a year were Union Jacks are everywhere, we have the Olympics to blame for that, I think these are really cute.

Anyway enough from me, have a fabulous weekend whatever you have planned.  x

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Erika :-)

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the embossing and the bunting, so pretty.....

Shazza said...

fab card Erika, love the bunting x

Lau W said...

Oh ! Just WOW ! Love this card Erika !
xxx