Sunday, April 29, 2012

Calling out an SOS!

Today I'm taking a break in showing what I was up to last week....and I'd only just started too!
First I'd like to say a bit thank you to all the lovely ladies who came to see me yesterday in Aberdeen.  I had a super day out.

I'm joining Karen over on the Sugar Nellie blog for SOS....or Share on Sunday.  The idea being we share what inspires us. 
So what inspires me?
I like to see all those beautiful crafting spaces folk have out in cyber land and after a chat with my pal Marlene she said I could share a couple of pictures from her little den....oh I would be in HEAVEN!


Isn't it just stunning.  Mine looks like a pigsty in comparison but a girl can dream.


I can feel my mojo wanting to play at just the thought of being let loose in this room.  Tee, hee.
Why not pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog and see what is inspiring everyone else.

It only remains for me to wish you all a super Sunday...I'm away for a rugby tournament...yippee!
I hope it isn't pouring down with rain or I will end up like a drowned rat.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Ooohhhh it's fabulous.....

Fiona said...

wow...I too would love a huge craft room with all the proper storage...mine is a cupcoard compared to these pictures...lol!!

Fi
x

Wiccababe said...

ooo wouldn't it be amazing to have a room like those - I live in hope of winning the lottery :)
Happy SOS
Debz
xx

mixamatoasties said...

Oh wow, that looks amazing!! I have a dining room table which I'm not allowed to keep stuff out on!!

Flutterby Trina said...

come over from Sugar Nellie SOS! now that looks like an organised Heaven! ahhh it all looks so clean and tidy! Thanks for sharing! x