Friday, April 20, 2012

What do you get asked for?

A couple of posts back I asked what was the weirdest card you've been asked to make.....I got a couple of answers, many thanks ladies and my spot prize goes to Susan....I'll be getting in touch with just a little something.

On to today I was going to put a little sneak peak of my class but have been asked to hold back as they are practically full, just a couple of spots up for grabs. 
If you live local and are curious, the samples are on display at Papercraft's Boutique in Elgin. 

As I mentioned again earlier in the week Mr Mojo disappeared, I am happy to report he was found lurking under my desk in a sorry state.  A packet of chocolate buttons and a cup of tea soon persuaded him to get back into gear, phew! 
I'm not a last minute guy....I like to take my time when playing with ideas, it's the fun part!

Back to today. 
I was asked to make some leaving cards for my hubby at work, this is the first of them....
My brief was a bald man busking with a saxophone!


I have stayed with the brief, LOL. 
I used my Cricut cartridge Paper doll dress up to create the man, hat and bag.  The background has been created with bits of card and Distress inks Stormy sky and Iced spruce.  The Sax is a charm and money sequins.

That is all from me today I'm away now to go and prep for tomorrow.  Have a great Friday.  x

2 comments:

Shazza said...

genius!!!

Catherine said...

Fab card, I wouldn't have known where to start with this....