Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Hanging out with my Gorjuss Hero!

Back again and loving the weather today, bright blue skies or as the song goes...the sun is shining in the sky, there ain't a cloud in sight!
Today I am bringing you a Staircase card, mine is 5 1/2 by 10 1/2 inch, scored at 1 1/4, 2 1/2, 4 1/4, 6 and 8 1/4 inches.


I have used MME papers Everyday flair, Gorjuss girls Little heart and Hang me up to dry. 
The flags are from Hero Arts and are called Friendly flags and the sentiments are Marion Emberson Birds and trees and It's all in the words. 
Cotton and lolly pops from my stash. 
The gorjuss girls are coloured using paper piecing and copic markers. 
Finally I have used Spellbinder Shapeabilities Fancy tags 1 and Mix'd media elements.

I really enjoyed making this card, loving Hero Arts new bunting stamps....I think I shall be playing with them some more.  It's just a feeling!

I'm away to finish off my Order of Service this morning then I have a couple of card orders to do. 
As the weather is so good I think I might first go and make like Widow Twanky....bring on the washing!
Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Lau W said...

Wow ! So beautiful creation, love the flags ! Superb desing and colors are wonderful !
xxx

Shazza said...

love this card Erika x