Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And there's more!

Another telescopic card for you today, I'm quite liking these...simple yet effective!



This time I have used Spellbinder dies Classic circle and Classic scalloped circles together with PI stamps bu Marion Emberson Sunshine and flowers and Love script.
The Distress inks are Shaded Lilac and Squeezed lemonade.
I have used the masking technique with the flowers and layering with the stamps. 
Remember when placing together the second layer is attached upside down so it opens the right way up.

I'm away to play with my Spellbinders now getting ready for my trip to the Papeterie at the weekend.  I shall be demonstrating on Saturday and teaching on Sunday.

5 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Really liking your telescopic projects Erika. Really effective and just that little bit different.
Liz xx

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love the shape...

Lau W said...

Oh love this one too !! A beauty, you're very creative, and talented !
Hugs my friend !

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is a great technique and style of card! Very beautiful! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

mixamatoasties said...

Oooh that's fab Erika! Must give that a try.

Susan xx