Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Grumpy by name, grumpy by nature!

Good afternoon and how are you today?
The sun is out again, it is beautiful day.
My earlier walk along the beach was glorious, only a tad cold, plus I got to share it with my BFF and enjoy a wee chat to start the day.
It's so nice I am even looking forwards to my walk after tea too.

Today has been spent getting ready for Grumpy to get home.  He has now arrived and tea is in the oven so I have a few minutes to spare and I am sneaking on here.
As for his birthday card he asked if I had a theme going this year, see what you think...


I have used another colouring in page, as it is just for personal use it is OK.
Grumpy is coloured with my copic markers and a little glossy accents on his nose.
Then I have used 3d foam to make him pop out of the card.  You get a better idea below.


I'm away now to finish the tea and have a rather nice chunk of birthday cake.  Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday, I hope you have had nice weather too.

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Erika, I just love your card, I am sure he isn't as bad as you make out!.,., we all think our OH are worse than they really are. Enjoy the birthday tea and cake. Hazel X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I hope the Birthday boy enjoyed his tea and plenty of cake was consumed. What a great card and your 'Grumpy' looks fabulous in 3D. I'm sure hubby had a chuckle when he saw it.
As to the weather, well it's been a great day for ducks :/
Take care,
Lorraine

mixamatoasties said...

Love it!! Love Grumpy :) so me.....

Susan xx

Cara said...

A-ha! So you're the one who nicked the sun today. Sorry, distracted myself with A-ha there, I had a serious crush on Mags the keyboard player, saw them at the Manchester Apollo 3 times - and back in the room! Love the birthday card, what a great idea to use the colouring page to make the card from. I still think we need to see your workdesk.... Have a great day, Cara x

Barb said...

What a great idea for your card and it looks super. Hope your Mr Grumpy had a lovely birthday and ate lots of cake. Barbxx