Friday, October 17, 2014

It's share an oldie time this Friday.

Good morning folks and it's Friday again, time for another oldie.  If you have just joined me every Friday I pick one of my old projects to share with you, back in the day when I seemed to have much more time to play!  I mean craft.  :)
I'd love it if you would join me, just add a message below then I can come and share some crafty love.

Here is today's oldie for you.


A little black and white number.
I have used digital image Annabel from Sugar Nellie coloured with grey prisma pencils.  The Spellbinder dies are Classic circles and Labels Twenty four (I've used two frames and linked them together), together with A4 embossing folder dots (difficult to see in the photo).  The sentiment and die "For you" are by SU with ribbon and pearls from my stash.

Go on I know you want to share in the fun!  I'd love to hear from you.
It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the weekend, no work for me tomorrow I intend on spending the time with family.
Have a good one!  x

4 comments:

Lau W said...

oh love this sweet image, and love the shape !
A nice oldie ;-)
Have a super week-end !
xxx

Hazel said...

Another great "oldie" Erika. I have put one today. I hope you have a good weekend off and spending it with the family. Hazel xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
the is a very lovely card.
This image is so sweet, and your design of your dies is fab.
Sorry I haven't been visiting much this week.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Erika, these images are just lovely, great card shape to, hugs Kate x