Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy birthday to Holly, 2 today!

Good morning all and how are you this Tuesday morning?
It is beautiful and sunny here in the North of Scotland although a little chillier that of late, Autumn is definitely here.
Today a wee break from the crafting to wish a certain someone a Happy Birthday.


Yes, our wee pup is no more and has now reached the grand old age of 2, or as my youngest says "she is 14 now so can look after me!"
It doesn't seem like we have had her for two years, it seems like only yesterday but as most folk with animals say she is now firmly one of the family.


How cute is she in this photograph!

The boys are keen to bake her a cake later but of course they will be eating it for her, I like the way they are thinking!
Maybe she can have a couple of wee treats instead?

Holly today, all grown up.....


This is her begging for her evening treat!  She sits right on my knee, blocking the TV until she gets what she wants.  Yes, she has her mum wrapped around her little finger!

What are your plans today?
I managed to book something yesterday so we will have a few family days away from the electricity!
(Whether the boys like it or not!)
This means I have a lot to get through over the next couple of days.  My pal Irene popped by yesterday for a cuppa, I haven't seen her in ages so it was lovely to catch up.  This means that I didn't finish the cards I had planned so that is first on the agenda today.
Then it's ironing and housework followed by a bit of crochet later.

Last night I went to another Jamie Oliver party at my colleague Roma's family home, wow, what a fabulous B and B her mum has, it is amazing.  I was a naughty girl too 'cause I love JO stuff, I shall show you what I bought when it arrives.  I can't wait, one item in particular I am looking forwards to decorating for the Christmas table!

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best this Tuesday and I shall catch up again with you tomorrow.  x

6 comments:

Lau W said...

Ohhh she's cuuuuuuuuute ! Happy birthday to her ! Oh i'm in looooove !
xxx

Hazel said...

Happy Birthday Holly. Gosh I remember when you got her. She is so sweet, always has been hasn't she? Yes colder here, heating on again. Oh you are going to be busy getting everything done to be able to go on your break. Now our Harris wouldn't say no to cake. He knows it's not for him BUT if a bit dropped on the floor it would be his!!! He is looking at me with those big brown lab eyes, saying " what me". Hazel xx

ForgedinPaper said...

She's so cute. Happy Birthday! I'm intrigued what your Jamie buys were? Enjoy being away.

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
Happy Birthday to your cute dog.
I like the way your boys think, puts me in mind of myself.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Erika and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY
She is every bit as cute as when you first adopted her, sweet little face.
Enjoy your break away, hugs Kate x

marion said...

Owww the pics are so cute, Happy Birthday Holly, I think you deserve some extra pampering today...time flies it seems...enjoy your day and eat a piece of cake for me, hugs, Marion