Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's a girl!

Back again today, did you manage the hop?  I'm loving the new mermaid stamps, so cute but back to today and I have this to share with you.


Another of my 6" canvasses.  This is for a close friend of the family who had a little girl last month, how late am I sending a gift!  So bad.  Mind you I did get the news when we were away on our holidays and I'm still not up to date on the washing and ironing!  My kids seem to wear twice as much stuff during the holidays!
Anyway enough moaning and more doing.....this little cutie is from Sugar Nellie and is called Bambino.  It is coloured using my copics and layered in sparkly pink gingham.  The canvas background is covered with Distress ink Spun Sugar and the frame is painted white then distressed with sandpaper and Vintage photo Distress ink.  The charm and ribbon are from my stash.

Today is the big day over in the Sugar mines and I wish the whole family all the very best, "have a super day!"
Tom and Debbie may you both have a long and happy life together.  xxx

3 comments:

Macpurp said...

oh I love this! Great gift x

love Teen x

Shazza said...

loving this Erika, gorgeous x

Wishcraft said...

Oh I'm sure they'll love this, it's adorable! Hugs, Lisa x