Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Not a crafty thing in sight but a good day was had by all.

Good evening, where has the middle of the week gone?
Today I was in work early, so early I saw the sun rising as driving in.  What a lovely way to start the day and not another car on the road.....so glad I don't live where you have to sit in traffic everyday.
I finished work at lunchtime as I had a lunch date with my BFF.  It was great to catch up and we went to a lovely place in Elgin.  I have to share, as it was excellent.


Did you know the Distillery at Glen Moray has a gift and coffee shop?
I certainly didn't.
It is lovely and will certainly be a stopping off point next time we have visitors.  Actually I think I might have to go again before then!

After lunch out we had a lovely walk with the dogs up the hill past the pigs in the fields, all the little piglets were out squealing around their mums, so cute, if not a little crazy!
A beautiful spring day and a lovely walk out, finished off just perfectly with a M and S dine in meal.
An easy tea too!

I still have a few card orders to make but I think tonight I am going to go and chill out with a little crocheting.  I'm starting to feel tired, bless this girl isn't used to getting up SO early more than once a week!

To finish today I'd just like to add a wee "toot" for one of my work colleagues and friends, Donna, she came into work today saying, I've got a pressie for you.  So kind.  x
What did I get, some of her lovely chickens eggs, for cake of course and this lovely brooch she bought from another friend raising money for charity.  As I crochet she thought I'd like it.


Isn't it cute.  I have some real ones just the same as this in my kitchen just now and they smell lovely.

No more news from me today, I hope you are having a super Wednesday?  
I do hope to get in some crafting before the weekend.  Working again tomorrow but hopefully I'll get to play later!
Fingers crossed.  x

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like a good day Erika (except for the getting up early!!). Love your little pressie and nothing like a fresh chicken egg in your cakes. Enjoy your evening. Carol x

Patricia said...

Good evening Erika, been in that Coffee Shop when we're up that way last year.......absolutely brilliant.
You are so right, imagine sitting in traffic trying to get to work. Bad eneough being stuck behind a blooming tractor on country roads..........
Love your little brooch, hope the eggs make lots of goodies.
Been a beautiful day here if blooming freezing.
Hugs
Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Erika, hugs Kate x