Friday, March 27, 2015

It's FFFriday, you know what that means, time to share an old crafting project.

Good morning all, how are you this Friday?
Ready for the weekend?
I have a day off today and plan on catching up on some card making, then maybe even some crafting.
The jobs can wait today!

Before I start I'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who join me on a Friday "sharing an oldie!"
I really love to see your old projects, so what have I picked to share today?


I have used:
Sugar Nellie digi image Summer.
Spellbinder grand die scalloped square and nestabilities oval.
The papers are DCWV Linen Closet.
Brads from Cathy, trim and rub ons from stash and coloured with prisma pencils.

Sharing an old craft project is just for fun, the start to the weekend!
I'd love it if you'd join me, leave me a wee comment below I can pop over to your blog and share in the love of crafting.  I look forwards to seeing your choice too.

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the coming weekend, I'm working earlies tomorrow then I'm off with the boys for the Easter holidays!  Yippee.
No plans as yet as to what we will get up to, as with everything else it's a case of lastminute.com.  
I guess it's the forces background, don't plan, just in case!
Have a super weekend, more from me tomorrow.  x


4 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Erika,
Love that wonderful image and how you have coloured it.
Stunning card, brilliant, love it.
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Patricia xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Erika,
what a super Oldie.
Great image, and very fab design.
Those papers are wonderful.
Hope you have a really great weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carol said...

This is a really lovely oldie Erika...I do love these Sugar Nellie images, just not been brave enough to colour one yet! Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Good evening Erika, I'm a little late coming by today but Friday isn't over yet so here I am. Love your card, the image is beautiful coloured on to kraft card and the way you have coloured the folds in her dress looks fabulous. Enjoy your time off work with the children and see you soon.
Lorraine