Saturday, March 14, 2015

It's Saturday again and you know what that means? Crafty quote time.

Good morning to you, I'm busy at work today, it's Mother's Day weekend and it's going to be a busy one.  Good meal deal, great gifts, cards and flowers, it should be fun!
Lets hope the weather is as beautiful as yesterday, #feeling like spring!

I have a few crafty quotes for you today to pass the weekend, I'm not sure if I've shown this one before but it always makes me smile, look what's going on in my brain!


No wonder I am tired!

This also made me smile.


I have to say the taste of some high fibre food, yarn has got to be better.

Finally I saw this on Facebook earlier this week and LOL. 


Don't you just want one of these hoodies?

It only remains for me to wish you all the very best for the weekend.  I hope you find time for a little crafting, I'm hoping to tomorrow.
To all you Mums "Happy Mother's Day" for tomorrow too, I hope you all get spoilt rotten!  x

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Erika,
Hope you were not rushed off your feet
Off to look for one of those Hoodies!!!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs

Patricia x

Carol said...

Hi Erika...not seen these before, they brought a smile to an otherwise mundane day! Enjoy your day tomorrow. Carol x

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I am laughing so much about the first one!!! it is really "US" crafters !!! so funny! thanks for sharing these wonderful quotes and happy mother's week end...here in the USA is in May!!!
hugs bibiana