Tuesday, September 09, 2014

A wee baby for Grandma.

Afternoon and what a beautiful afternoon it is too.
Today my best pal and I both managed a day off together, which is becoming harder since we both started back working.  We had a lovely walk with the dogs this morning and a catch up, then lunch out with a wee bit of shopping too.
A great start to the day but as I'm working tomorrow I need to get moving here and get organised this afternoon.

Today I have another baby card for you, this time for Grandma.


Another CAS card in a traditional style, a stork with blue and white gingham.  The wee tag die I got from the lovely Elaine, yes Elaine I've finally got around to using it!  Me likie too!  ;)

That is all from me this Tuesday I better go and get motivated, only an hour to go before the kiddiwinks come home, where does the day go when you are having fun!




3 comments:

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Erika,
Another stunner, I love, love, love it
Hugs

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

OH Erika it's just so lovely, love the little stork, and the gingham, hugs Kate x

Lau W said...

Wow ! Stunning !!
xxx