Thursday, July 24, 2014

Oh my, is it hot with you too?

Good evening all.
Another busy, hot day here in the North of Scotland.  
Today at the Gala there was a family picnic, I believe it was lots of fun but after the merriment last night my boys enjoyed a lie in today and didn't venture up till midday.  It is just unheard of here.  I had to go and check on them to make sure they were still breathing.
Another day with nothing to share, too spicy, hot, hot!  

Today I had all the beds to clean and the food shopping to sort #barecupboards. Now that is all sorted and tea is eaten and tidied, it is time for our annual Tombola night or as we call it Bingo by jingo!
Now bingo is not something I would normally do but my best friend and I take the kids down and have an evening out together.  It can get quite exciting and I think last year I won a set of pillows!
Whilst I'm out having fun I thought I'd leave you with this, with a promise to catch up on your blog posts tomorrow.


My craft room is one big craftermath!
How about yours?

4 comments:

Patricia said...

I don't have a craft room so can't say the same as you!!!
Have a great evening out even if it is Bingo its fun to be with friends. You might win the Pillowcases this year......!!
Hugs

Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Erika, very hot here too, we are just not used to it, I was working late till 7pm, but off now for 6 days. Plenty time to relax.
Your Gala festivities sound load of fun, great that the weather is so good, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Erika Patricia and I were saying we wished we lived near you as you seem to have so much going in your little village!!! Love you sign tonight so right with crafting.
Hazel xx

scrappymo! said...

Your village sure has a full village life...love the sound of that.
The storm finally moved on...it really was scary.at one point we nearly had a window blow off the RV! We managed push and pull it closed and just lost the screen!
Mid 20's today and high 30's by Sunday!!! Yay...summer is back!